If you are in the market for a land speed racing project, Bill Wirges has a partially completed Studebaker for sale that he is looking to move. The car looks really nice and it will take plenty of work to get it finished but there is an incredible foundation here for someone to work off of. We have a ton of photos and specs below. There's a link to a Craigslist ad as well. There are even more photos there.
- 8:AM-5:PM phone show contact info
- I will consider taking motorcycle, car or truck as partial trade.
- $9500 obo
- Includes hand-built race car frame/rolling chassis in photos. I was building this for a 200+ mph car to run at the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Roll cage is built of seamless DOM 1.75" OD x 1/8" tubing.
- Steering rack is by Speedway.
- Front clip is from a 1995 Chevrolet S10.
- Rear end axle mockup is from a 1995 Chevrolet S10.
- Rear suspension set-up for a Franklin Quick Change or Ford 9".
- Clear title in hand.
- Does not include engine or transmission.
- All other components in photos are included.
- Includes original body, original rolling chassis and components are in photos.
- Car could be finished for street, rod, rat, show, race, collection or museum.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Bill Wirges – 8:AM-5:PM phone show contact info
NOTE: I do not want help selling, i.e…..no solicitation.